[OS X TeX] two column slides with prosper

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 15 04:01:36 EDT 2004

The great advantage with pdfscreen is that. for
the most part, all that is necessary is to break
the latex code up between
\begin{slide} and \end{slide} chunks.

One point that I could not find mentioned in the
(very brief) pdfscreen documentation is that, to
use pdf graphics, at least with color, it is necessary
to invoke the package(s) colortbl and maybe xspace.

Does anyone who has had experience of both
packages have any good reason to prefer prosper
over pdfscreen?

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Bioinformation Science, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>