[OS X TeX] aleph/eomega

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Tue Aug 17 23:28:24 EDT 2004

> does anybody know if Aleph is available for MacOS(X)?
> There is no i-package, but maybe another way?

Yes, it is... where? Hmmm...

OK, on page 36 of the "The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List" it says
\aleph is available as a standard LaTeX2e command. I tried it out on a
page that was using amstext, amsmath, and amssymb and it worked fine. I
don't think it needs any of those three, but I didn't bother checking
to make sure.

Or is there something else you were asking about with the same name?

Chris

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>