[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1108 - 08/16/04

Peter C. Young p.young at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 06:46:19 EDT 2004

>Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] LaTeX companion and Guide to LaTeX differences
>From: "Herb Schulz" <herbs at wideopenwest.com>
>Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:51:33 -0500

Hi,

I have found 'Math Into Latex' by George Gratzer very useful. In
fact, for my (math/scientific) usage, more useful than the Latex
Companion.

Peter Young
--
        Centre for Research on Environmental Systems and Statistics
                     CRESearch  LANCASTER UNIVERSITY
      Lancaster LA1 4YQ, U.K             e-mail: p.young at lancaster.ac.uk

            WWW pages: for information on the CAPTAIN Matlab Toolbox
		      and latest paper downloads, visit
                   http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/cres/systems.html

         ** home phone number: +1524 33558: messages can ALWAYS be left
		here and THIS IS PREFERABLE FROM MY STANDPOINT

          I try to respond to  messages in reasonable time, so please
	    try again if you do not get an answer within one week
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>