Symlinks (was Re: [OS X TeX] Fwd: Unwanted files have which extensions?)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Aug 19 09:46:36 EDT 2004

Le 19 août 04, à 15:01, Maarten Sneep a écrit :

> On 19 aug 2004, at 14:58, Constantinos Antoniou wrote:
>
>> I think what you want is
>>
>> Window settings -> Buffer and check "Wrap lines that are too long"
>
> And while you are at it: check the next option "rewrap on window
> resize" as well. Otherwise things will not autocorrect on a window
> resize, and that looks a bit messy.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. With the English names of the
options, everything becomes clearer. I had been working in Terminal in
French, in which case the names, originally:

"Wrap lines that are too long"
"Rewrap lines on window resize"

  become:

"Ajuster à la page les lignes trop longues"
"Retour à la ligne automatique"

which could be translated in English as:

"Adjust lines that are too long to page width"
"Automatic carriage return"

I find the original English names *much* more explicit!

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>