[OS X TeX] New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference"

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Aug 20 23:29:16 EDT 2004

On 21 Aug 2004, at 5:28 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> In the window that presents all the labels, how easy would it be to
> add an option to use \eqref or \ref? I know am getting greedy, but
> this is just so cool.

The best I can do (I'm just using standard Applescript functions) is to
pop up another question beforehand asking which one you'd like. I don't
really want to do this, coz lots of dialog boxes are a bit annoying,
and not everyone needs the functionality.

I'd suggest instead making two versions of the script and adjusting the
following line to suit:
«property ref_command: "ref"»

Thanks for the feedback!
Will