[OS X TeX] New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference"

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Aug 22 11:45:02 EDT 2004

On 22 Aug 2004, at 4:13 AM, Thomas Schröder wrote:

> Inspired by this script I was starting to hack up something similar
> for bibliographies, but undoubtedly you already have something in the
> works, haven't you? If not, I'd gladly help.

Actually at the moment I'm a little Applescripted out, if you know what
I mean. It'd be better for me to get working hard on my report :)

So nothing in the works for the time being, so I'd like to fully
encourage anything you can put together. (I'd be especially interested
comparing your work to mine...) I haven't thought too hard about
compiling a list of citations - as Eric said, a whole list from the bib
files may be a bit ridiculous if you have a big reference list, so just
reading the aux file may be the way to go.

Although, if you keep things relatively split up and organised, maybe
it would be better getting a list of everything in the bib file.

Having said all this, I may be able to get around to putting something
together in my spare time this week. On the other hand, I may not
-have- any spare time this week :)

Keep us posted for anything you put together, I reckon, but if you
don't, I'll cook something up myself eventually...

Regards!
Will
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>