[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.2

Laurent Nguyen-Ngoc laurent.nguyenngoc at free.fr
Tue Aug 24 12:10:14 EDT 2004

I did not now about this software, and I think it is really a good thing
that a proper dvi viewer exists natively on OS X. Using TeXShop and
iTeXMac mostly, I had gotten used to PDF files.

I read that v 0.2 of TeXniscope is not working for OS X 10.2, but I
assume v 0.1 should be? However if I just trry to open a DVI file in
TeXniscope v 0.1, the applications simply "quits unexpectedly" (or so
says my Mac). Any particular thing to do to make this work?

Incidentally, the same happens with MxDVI, which I also did not know and
just tried out...

Laurent

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>