[OS X TeX] junk

Sylvan Jacques vanjac12 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 07:31:05 EDT 2004

I think that an automated way of doing this can and should
be implemented. As for the answer that x sends from a single
member in y minutes should not block him, as list members
may choose so send several messages at once at some later time,
I say
1) this never happens in my experience,
2) too bad if it does

This would be a very  minor inconvenience and should not be
a problem for almost all other list users.

I think its a good idea.

Van

=====
Van Jacques   vanjac12 at yahoo.com