[OS X TeX] Typesetting classical Arabic commentary

Musa Furber musaf at runbox.com
Thu Aug 26 08:02:17 EDT 2004

Thanks for the response.

To clarify: the text is all English. What I am hoping to end up with is
something like this:

BANANAS ARE COOL
...blah blah blah...
(BANANAS) a type of tropical fruit (ARE COOL) ....

Putting the basic text at the top of the page (in the main text block)
is probably easier.

The numberless footnote approach is probably the easiest way to go,
though it is going to be a pain when it comes to the markup.

Regards,
Musa

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>