[OS X TeX] Mathematica fonts in graphics

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Aug 27 10:13:27 EDT 2004

Le 27 août 04, à 15:58, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Is this a well-known issue in the Mathematica or TeX world? Is there
> an easy fix?

Answering my own question: there is an easy fix, namely to use TeX +
dvips + Ghostscript instead of pdfTeX. I just hadn't tried. That
doesn't explain the origin of the problem, though, whether it's tied to
pdfTeX itself or to the EPS -> PDF conversion of the figures.

Now I just hope the memory requirements of Ghostscript aren't too
stringent, cos' the document I'm working on, in its final version, will
include about 10 EPS files 50 Mb in size each, so that the final PS
file to be converted to PDF will be above 500 Mb!

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>