[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.35 and pdfsync problem

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Aug 30 14:57:42 EDT 2004

I am once again using pdfsync since Dick posted the new TeXShop earlier
today. I have a large project in which I have a main.tex file that
includes (via \include) all the chapter and section files according to
the following structure:

project/main.tex
project/chapter-1/section-1.1.tex
project/chapter-1/section-1.2.tex
project/chapter-2/section-2.1.tex
project/chapter-2/section-2.2.tex
etc.

I am finding that command-clicking in the preview window always takes
me to the right place in the source (i.e., one of the section files),
but command-clicking on the source doesn't do anything. Is this a bug
or a feature? Is there something that I should be doing that I am not?

Thank you,

-- Gary

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>