[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.35

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Aug 30 18:43:23 EDT 2004

Le 30 août 04, à 18:11, Richard Koch a écrit :

> TeXShop 1.35 is available at
>
> 	http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop

Is it just me: since upgrading to v1.35, I have the impression that
dragging an EPS file onto TeXShop to get it converted to PDF works no
longer, if Ghostscript is selected as Distiller; it does work if
Panther's Distiller is selected instead (in TeXShop's Prefs).

I have reinstalled all my i-Packages, including GS (v8), things don't
get any better. Using epstopdf from the command line does work,
apparently. Is there something obvious I may have done wrong?

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>