[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.35a

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Aug 30 19:38:29 EDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 6:37 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> TeXShop 1.35a is now available at
>
> 	www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop
>
> You will know that you have the new version because the top of the web
> page
> says "1.35a" and the TeXShop about box says "TeXShop Version 1.35
> (v1.35a).
>
> This code fixes the pdfsync problem mentioned by Gary L. Gray and also
> fixes
> the pTeX problem in Japan (missing ~/Library/TeXShop/bin files).

Dick,

OK, now command-clicking the source takes me to the right place in the
preview if I typeset everything, but it does not work if I just typeset
a proper subset of all the sections. That is, if I typeset with all the
\includeonly's uncommented it works, but does not work if only one or
less than all of them are uncommented. The book is 350 pages and
growing, so it's painful to typeset everything.

I hope this makes sense.

> Gary, it was not a feature.

Just checking. :-)

All the best,