[OS X TeX] Music and Hyperlinks

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 2 07:44:15 EST 2004

On 2 dec 2004, at 13:26, George Ghio wrote:

> Hope someone can help. I am compiling a book of short stories on CD.
> Is there a way to include music files (mp3) in a tex document? Or OTOH
> how do I set up a hyperlink form the tex document to a music file on
> the CD?

There are some packages that allow you to include a movie, I believe
the same packages also work for audio-files, but you might need
QuickTime to convert the mp3 to a movie-file without images. I don't
think the source is on CTAN, but Google finds it anyway:
     http://robotics.caltech.edu/~radford/easymovie.sty

The resulting file will only play in Adobe Reader.

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>