[OS X TeX] Paste to emacs

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 12:29:21 EST 2004

> subscribing to the list worked without problems for me. the list has a
> nice archive as well (good to search and browse that is):
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=mac-emacs-users
>
> the last post appears to have been from april 2003.
>
> seems to me like everything is set up, and it would be easiest to make
> use of that setup. since there hasn't been any activity on the list in
> a while and the topic matches, i hope this wouldn't be considered some
> strange take over - but i don't know whether there might be some
> policy. the project maintainer, andrew choi, seems to have ceased the
> development of his emacs port (http://members.shaw.ca/akochoi-emacs/).
>
> can anybody think of reasons not to use the mac-emacs-users list?

As far as I remember the list was dismissed when mac-emacs (in the port
of A. Choi) became officially part of GNU emacs. Then discussions about
the port are more properly addressed in the official emacs lists.
However I do not think that this can be considered a misuse (as far as
discussion is related to the interaction between emacs and mac).

Massimiliano

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>