[OS X TeX] Documentation on documentclass{letter}

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:22:22 EST 2004

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:01:58 +0100, Maarten Sneep
<maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 4 dec 2004, at 22:48, Google Kreme wrote:
>
> > I've yet to find a good (that is, complete) readme/help/tutorial that
> > explains the various options in \documentclass{letter} and how this
> > class differs from article, book, etc.
> >
> > Anyone wanna tell me where to go?
> >
> > Wait, let me rephrase.  Anyone wanna point me to such a readme?
>
> Don't bother with the letter document class

OK, that might explains the dearth of information.

> The KOMA class bundle has several letter variants, all of them easily
> customisable. CTAN has several others, including an old set by the NTG
> (the dutch branch of the TUG). This is the one I use (brief.cls).

Are these likely to be things I already have installed?

I notice TeX Shop has a KOMA letter templates, but, again, very little
info on the class.

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::