[OS X TeX] Documentation on documentclass{letter}

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sat Dec 4 21:26:02 EST 2004

On 5 Dec 2004, at 12:50 PM, Google Kreme wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:24:26 +0100, Maarten Sneep
> <maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> KOMA-script is installed, and the NTG classes are installed as well.
>> The documentation is an optional install with the i-Installer, but if
>> you
>
> I may be dense, but I have looked in i-installer for the docemntation
> several times.  Where is it hiding?

It's part of the TeX install - if you choose "Expert" you get a choice
to install it. I think it's not installed by default coz it's rather
large.

If you have it installed, the (English) KOMA Script docs are located at
    /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/koma-script/scrguien.pdf

But for simple stuff, you might be able to copy the example template in
TeXShop to get you started. That's what it's there for...

Regards,
Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>