[OS X TeX] switcher

Jan Rosinski rosinski at math.utk.edu
Sun Dec 5 11:06:51 EST 2004

I use Expose all the time but with 9+ windows opened in TeXShop
it becomes difficult, when you need to switch a lot of times.
What I meant is  a possibly TeXShop's own switcher displaying the names
of TeX-files currently opened.
Thanks for suggesting Desktop Manager and Virtual Desktop,
I am trying them now.

Jan Rosinski
Professor
Department of Mathematics