[OS X TeX] parindent in asparaenum

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Dec 5 13:01:18 EST 2004

It is faster, because it use the locate database, or it least its own,
and also shows hidden files and open these files on request.

With respect to the database, it should be the standard locate
database, that is updated by the weekly cron job, however, whenever the
weekly cron job had run, Locator wouldn't know of the files in my home
directory anylonger, but only of the other system wide files, and I had
to tell it to do its own update.

L. certainly recognizes the cron job update, but it exludes all files
from my home directory from the searches.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>