[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.3.3
mgubi at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 10:27:15 EST 2004
A small revision is out (v0.3.3) for TeXniscope.
Just minor changes and bug fixes:
- now it is possible to set a default magnification
- continuous scrolling while dragging the page with the mouse is
- large zoom when double-clicking with the zoom tool.
- copy & paste has transparent background and the selection behaves
consistenly when changing magnification
- changed placeholders for backward syncro in the preferences to %line
and %file (update your custom preferences to this stile).
- including compressed figures (.eps.gz) should work now.
- a bug with PDF syncronization is fixed, now a green dot should be
visible when forward-syncronizing.
It can be found at
For those of you who are interested in the problems of integrating TeX
with OSX I packaged a small source code showing that it is possible to
render TeX fonts (in the OpenType variant) using standard systems calls
(i.e. without external libraries like FreeType), this example can be
--------------------- Info ---------------------
Mac-TeX Website: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
& FAQ: http://latex.yauh.de/faq/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>
More information about the MacOSX-TeX