[OS X TeX] Re: TeXniscope v0.3.3

Stephen Anderson stephen.anderson at yale.edu
Tue Dec 7 00:40:00 EST 2004

When I installed this version, I found that the binding of the Delete
key to "Previous Page" which I had set up disappeared, and I don't seem
to be able to get TeXniscope to accept it any more.  What am I missing,
or how can I fix this?

It seems to me that using Delete to page back is standard enough that
it might be bound that way out of the box.

I am also having trouble getting forward synchronization to work, but I
think that's because I have to use TeXniscope as a PDF previewer in
order to see the PostScript specials I rely one (another problem caused
by my dependence  on tree-dvips!!).  But in any case, the Help file
refers to turning on src-ltx specials, and I'd appreciate a pointer to
what that means.

Is this also why I get the following message in (Enhanced Carbon) Emacs
when I attempt to invoke forward search?

--
Steve Anderson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>