[OS X TeX] Flashmode 1.1

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Thu Dec 9 08:40:19 EST 2004

Claus Gerhardt wrote:

>It just occured to me that it might be problematic, if Flashmode isn't
>stored in /Applications, because, when F. is asked to quit via
>Applescript command, the OS has to know where it is. This already
>happened to me a couple of times, and unfortunately, the OS didn't
>learn for good, when I directed it to F. via the browser dialog.

I'd be willing to edit the quit script to define my path to Flashmode.app, but I can understand that you are looking for a better solution. How much work would be involved in crudely-automating this ?

On first run - dialog->ask user for path->browse to path
Write path to script and save script
On flashmode not found - do first run

bad pseudo-syntax, but hopefully sufficient to get my half-baked idea over.

I'd have a go, but I'm real slow and have zero time right now,

mark.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>