[OS X TeX] Bibliography as endnotes

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 14 15:09:22 EST 2004

Try to redefine \refname immediately after the bibliography style is
defined by setting equal to empty:

\bibliographystyle{plain}  (choose plain to avoid any fancy style
elements, if plain doesn't exist choose amsplain)
\renewcommand{\refname}{}

Then you wouldn't get any bibliography titles. To avoid the new page, I
assume you are using the book class, try \thispagestyle{plain}

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>