[OS X TeX] Flashmode-TS

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Dec 25 17:59:19 EST 2004

Even with the latest version of Flashmode-TS I have problems, the app
now starts up properly, but when I press "sync" I get The variable k is
not defined. (-2753), when I press "run FlashmodeTS" I get "the
variable k is not defined", when I press activate TeXNiscope I get
"TeXniscope got an error: NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 4 (1)".

Simon

- --
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97