[OS X TeX] From LaTeX to TeX again

David Arnold darnold at northcoast.com
Tue Dec 28 01:55:08 EST 2004

Ewan,

Enter this and save it as junk.tex.

Hello, World1

\bye

Now, in the Typeset menu, select Tex, then again in the Typeset menu,
select pdftex.

Now your file should compile when you click the Typeset button.

Here is a simple latex file that does the same thing. Save the
following as junk.tex.

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
Hello, world!
\end{document}

Now, select Latex on the Typeset menu and then pdftex on the Typeset
menu. Now, when you click the Typeset button, the file should compile
and give you the result you want.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>