[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package released

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 19:13:02 EST 2004

Le 29 déc. 04, à 00:53, Simon Spiegel a écrit :

> On 29.12.2004, at 00:39, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> I think you too might have lost
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/enc/dvips/psnfss/8r.enc!
>
> The file is here, but I'll download and re-install it anyway...

Just in case: to be on the safe side, you may first backup texmf.local,
then erase completely your TeX setup (ie /usr/local/teTeX), then make
sure ~/Library/texmf contains no custom config files (ie no pdftex.map,
updmap.cfg, etc.), and only afterwards reinstall TL2004 from
i-Installer (and then bring back in place your possible additions to
texmf.local).

Just in case II: at the start of the install process, when you have a
dialog asking which components to install, check manually all the
components you're willing to install (on beta test, I got strange
behaviour of the All button).

Here I've TL2005 with teTeX 3 and things are apparently working fine.

Bruno

PS Reading your latest message, here's what I get:

	Portable-de-Bruno:~ brunovoisin$ kpsewhich 8r.enc
	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/enc/dvips/psnfss/8r.enc

PS2 Did you try the reporting procedure suggested by Gerben:

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>