[OS X TeX] Outlining ersatz

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Dec 29 11:08:36 EST 2004

On 12/29/04 9:48 AM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net> wrote:

> You are perfectly right and I did it only for experimental purposes
> because I did not want to take the time to think of evocative names. (In
> fact, I only cut and replaced two chapters!). On the other hand, I was
> thinking of including numbers in the CamelNames (didn't know the phrase,
> why so?) because, that way, I could see at a glance what I have already
> done and what remains.

I recently saw CamelName used on another list I get and liked the name.
Whether it has anything to do with Perl (which uses a Camel --- or is that a
Dromedary? ---) or is just evocative of the Up&Down shape of names written
this way is unknown to me.

> The reason that I was leaving the sections alone for the time being is
> that I am afraid of getting mixed up in my reshuffling. But what is a
> SUBFILE? (Sorry for the emphasis but I can't remember how to do
> acceptable italics.)

Just a name I made up to describe a file (the section file) that is
``included'' in a file (the chapter file) that is ``included'' in another
file (the master file).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>