[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2004, PDFTeX magnification problem.

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 11:21:35 EST 2004

Le 29 déc. 04, à 16:39, Edward Thome a écrit :

> I apologize to the list for missing that thread and therefore sending
> a needless request to the thread.  Early on, I did a search in the
> archives and did not find anything about this problem; I should have
> done another such search before posting yesterday.

No problem, and I think your post is quite useful indeed: the new
behaviour of pdfTeX does break backward compatibility, in the sense
that the same input gives different outputs with the TL2003 and TL2004
versions of pdfTeX, and it's likely there will be a number of bug
reports linked with this. The only possible mitigating factor is that
so few people use plain TeX nowadays, that there is a slight chance the
change gets unnoticed. In any case it's certainly useful to see the
solution now stated explicitly in one post.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>