[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2004, PDFTeX magnification problem.

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 11:39:52 EST 2004

Bruno's solution is for the time being the only way to be able to
magnify properly when using pdftex whan using TL2004. The new pdftex
setup breaks both scale.sty and, more importantly, the mag option in
geometry.sty (at least the last version I have which is 3.2 dated
2002/07/08)...

In my eyes, that feels more than a ``slight backward incompatibility'',
and thus, I noticed it... On the other hand, the reasons behind the
change made are quite sound.
--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>mac.com)