[OS X TeX] Example documents and templates

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jul 6 09:56:45 EDT 2004

Hi all

I'm happy enough with some sample LaTeX documents I've put together for
the Mac-TeX website to release them for critique.
There are templates and examples. Hopefully some of you will also find
them interesting and informative.

Check them out here: <http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/>

The templates I hope will find their way one way or another into
TeXShop and iTeXMac.
The examples will be used on the Mac-TeX website hopefully for
reference. After all, there are many ways of doing things in LaTeX and
its often good to see how others do it.

Comments would be most welcome for improvement!

Will Robertson