[OS X TeX] Vim colour latex syntax with terminal.app

Thomas Gustafsson thogu at ida.liu.se
Sun Jul 11 13:30:05 EDT 2004

I just recently started using vim and I'm using an xterminal since
there I can use CTRL togehter with for instance ] to jump to help
sections. With my swedish keyboard mapping this does not work in a
regular terminal (maybe due to utf-8 encoding?). To get color in vim I
set TERM to xterm-color before starting vim. I'm also using the
vim-latex package together with vim and it works like a charm. Find
references defined in other tex-files and insert citings by getting a
list of all bibliography entries in the bibtex files among other
things.

/Thomas Gustafsson