[OS X TeX] pdfpages question

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Jul 11 18:41:12 EDT 2004

I am trying to use pdfpages to include a presentation in a document.
The document uses the memoir class with a4paper. Currently, I include
the presentation with the following command:

\includepdf[pages=-,angle=90]{Presentation.pdf}

but I would like instead to have the pages of the document in portrait
style and the pages of the presentation in landscape style. I tried
using "landscape" but Preview seems to have a weird idea about the
pages. And so does TeXShop.

Adobe displayes the pages correctly, with the first page in portrait
and the included pages in landscape.

Anything I can do to make this work with TeXShop and Preview (10.3.4)?