[OS X TeX] Intertext like command

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 10:45:52 EDT 2004

Opening my email bckwards as ususl, I opened first Schulz's second and
then of course tried Bovani's solution. Other than the fact that there
was a typo, \interitem ­ \interitemtext, but which I found immediately
I am so proud to say, it works very nicely for me since it's all in the
preamble where I can peacefully forget about it and the command behaves
just like intertext.

The flip side of course is that I have no idea of what's going on in
the preamble. But then there is always the list should I ever need to
understand! Which is absolutely not about to be any time soon.

I am immensely grateful for all the almost instant help I got from
you-all.

Best regards
--schremmer