[OS X TeX] Export Mathematica Code to TeXShop ?

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Mon Jul 19 14:40:51 EDT 2004

I have many occasions to export Mathematica Code into an Article I am
writing in TeXShop; actually in LaTeX. I do this merely to save writing
the code (again) to describe what I'm doing (usually involving Matices
and/or Quaternions), mathematically. I do NOT wish to put the
Mathematica code, in the Article. This, of course, I could do, I
suppose, with the verbatim environment.

There is an item (somewhere) in the Mathematica Menu which suggests one
can do this, but it seems I must do SO MUCH editing OF THE EXPORTED
CODE that it is actually easier for me to write the required TeXShop
code myself (from skratch). Any suggestions or hints about WHAT I AM
DOING WRONG?

JBK      Growing OLDER IS Mandatory   but I'm already 83
              Growing UP IS Optional
              Laughing AT YOURSELF IS Therapeutic!

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>