[OS X TeX] vertical spacing: TeXShop

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Jul 22 13:11:34 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 12:02, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> The OP asked for a solution to change the line-spacing in the input
> window, a.k.a. the editor. What Jérôme was referring to was the fact
> that this has to be set on a per window basis, and has to be re-set
> every time you open the document, instead of setting it in the
> application preferences.

And to add to that:  what Jérôme didn't say is that iTeXMac allows you
to set the line spacing in your text view on an application-wide basis.
  I think you have to do this in Terminal, using something like
`defaults write comp.text.tex.itexmac iTMUDTypesetterLineSpacingFactor
'0.15'` (see the release notes in the Help menu).  Very handy, IMO.

rgds,
Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>