[OS X TeX] MySQL => DBD => DBI => SQLTeX => LaTeX

Friedrich Vosberg post at vatolin.de
Thu Jul 22 15:16:01 EDT 2004

Morning.

Does somebody here use a system running MacOS X and feed the content of
documents by results of proceedings with contents of databases?

I'm looking for an instruction to install and configure an easy to use
system for my purposes.

I know that phpMyAdmin can export data into LaTeX format. But what I
need is to handle that data before they will be typesetted with LaTeX.
I think SQLTeX can do that. But I need the way to install all tools
needed.

Any hints?

Thanks and regards. Friedrich

--