[OS X TeX] Working with Big LaTeX Projects (was StrangeCursor Behavior)

Aditya Dushyant Trivedi atrivedi2 at student.gsu.edu
Sun Jul 25 00:49:07 EDT 2004

> FYI: pdf synchronization works flawlessly (for my book, and other
> shorter documents) between emacs (in x-windows) and iTeXMac as well.

I have not used emacs under x-windows. Thanks for the info. I guess works on 10.3 only? I have 10.2.8.

>What does pdf synchronization mean?
Like DVI search and inverse search. Allows you to go from the source (.tex file) to the .pdf file and vice versa. So if you are at a specifi para clicking a key combination will take you to that point on the pdf. It works pretty well in most cases. Works atleast in TeXShop, iTeXMac and emacs. Check out their manual. You need to use the pdfsync package. By the way this is mac specific.

-Eddy

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>