[OS X TeX] Re: Font tools

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 09:11:30 EDT 2004

Thanks very much.
Of course, you did not expect for one second that, other than lollipop,
I would understand one word of your response?
However, I have forwarded it to my friend who once explained to me what
a lollipop was. Sorry. I meant a p-list. Moreover, if /I/ insist on a
Gui--my interest not being in programming, the stuff he has written,
mostly for "local" use, has always had minimal Gui and that mostly
because /I/ was going to be among those going to /use/ it. Now /that /is
a friend don't you think?
If there is documentation, albeit not for teaching, I am sure that he
will make do.

So, again, thanks and let us see what he will do.
But, I am afraid, no holding one's breath.

Still, could, and would anyone propose an idea for a small i-package?
(Like a doctoral advisor suggesting a thesis for a dissertation. But
with /no /pestering afterward.)

Regards
--schremmer