[OS X TeX] LaTeX Companion CD

Stephen Anderson stephen.anderson at yale.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:33:40 EDT 2004

Lazy person's question: I just got my copy of The LaTeX Companion,
second edition.  The included CD appears to consist of the TeX-Live
distribution (minus a couple of big things), plus example material from
the book.  Now assuming that I have a current TeX installation from
GW's i-Installer, is there anything on this disk that I should install
apart from putting the examples somewhere in a doc directory so I can
consult them if necessary?  There's a lot of stuff on this CD, and I
don't feel like going through all of it to ensure that I've already got
it, before burying the CD itself in a pile somewhere.

Thanks,
--
Steve Anderson