[OS X TeX] ``add one'' button in iInstaller.app's update mappingdialogue

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Jun 3 03:32:43 EDT 2004

> Does this only work in Panther?
>
> (Man, I'm sounding like a broken record...)
>
> Anyway, I was expecting to be able to navigate to, or manually drag in
> a .map file, but it didn't happen in 10.2.8 w/ the latest security
> patches.

I is not implemented in the current TeX i-Package (you are the first to
ask). You will see a warning if you look in the subprocess output view.

With the current abilities of i-Installer, do not expect drag and drop but
a panel where you can enter the map name and three buttons: (add map, add
mixed map, cancel). Add, means 'add to map configuration file', you need
to make sure yourself the map is somewhere in the right location in the
texmf trees.