[OS X TeX] Off-Topic Many thanks to all you list members

Lisa Schweitzer lschwei at ucla.edu
Thu Jun 10 20:05:34 EDT 2004

Dear all--

Many thanks to all of you who have helped me out over the past
year--and past three weeks especially--with my dissertation in LaTex.
I successfully filed Monday after some white knuckle moments with the
Ruler Lady at the university archive.

I hope I get to the point where I will be able to answer more questions
than I ask here, but until then, please accept my heartiest thanks.

Hope I haven't cluttered the list too much.

Again, thanks.

Lisa
(now Dr. Lisa, happily looking up journal LaTex templates for the
post-dissertation manuscripts)