[OS X TeX] memoir class, Table questions, position of floats, line numbering

George Ghio ghiog at netconnect.com.au
Fri Jun 11 03:34:20 EDT 2004

While you are on the subject I use the memoir class and am quite fond
of it. Bit sad lately. Up graded to a new mac and OS10.3. Installed
from texlive dvd and it works well. Sort of, maybe. Have not been able
to load the Memoir package.  Tex was installed to

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local

according to query of machine.

Question. where do I put the files for Memoir? Have tried every thing I
can think of to no avail. Help would be appreciated. TIA

George