[OS X TeX] Presentation

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Jun 12 02:18:12 EDT 2004

<quote who="Kannan Moudgalya">

> Thanks Joseph, for this information.  pdfscreen and ppower4 worked well
> for me previously.  Now I wanted to explore texpower: I tried to give
> dynamic effects to a old presentation created using pdfscreen, and I
> failed.  The reason is that  in this presentation, I had used an
> environment that creates minipage.  The command \pause of texpower only
> works with vertical mode.  So I ended up giving the talk with slides that
> did not have dynamic effects.

You could have remarked the following two lines from the slide environment macros:

 \noindent\begin{minipage}[c][\textheight][c]{\textwidth}

 \end{minipage}

so that TeXPower's incremental builds can be made use of in your slides.
pdfscreen uses minipage to vertically centralize the slide contents.

--
Radhakrishnan