[OS X TeX] Fonts and PSNFSS

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat Jun 12 23:21:26 EDT 2004

Hold on!
I went back to the email to which the file had been attached and, indeed
there was a pdf as well as tex. When I tried to typeset the tex file
something entirely different happened. I won't say because I don't want
to take up more of anybody's time at this point.
I apologize for pushing the panic button too soon and too often.
Regards
--schremmer