[OS X TeX] Moving documents from Textures to TeXShop

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at cox.net
Sun Jun 13 13:27:45 EDT 2004

I have a large number of Textures documents that I want to open in
TeXShop. A few are ok, but most open as empty documents in TeXShop --
worse, if I save the documents in TeXShop they become really empty.
This is clearly an encoding issue in that if I open the Textures
documents in (say) BBEdit, change the encoding and save them, and
finally open them in TeXShop, everything is just fine.

Is there some more efficient way to do this?

Thanks in advance.