[OS X TeX] [ANN] TCOBrowser-0.63

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 14:40:32 EDT 2004

I fixed a number of bugs in TCOBrowser, and thought I'd pass this along
to the list; however, in order to stop sending out notices like this, I
also implemented a check for updates at startup.

The new version is available from <http://tcobrowser.sourceforge.net/>.
  BTW, if any Fink user has tried this, please e-mail me off-list to let
me know whether the local documentation feature is working with Fink's
setup.

Here are the changes:

   -  Disabled "Open in New Window" contextual menu item in WebView
   -  Added the ability to disable local directory searching in prefs
   -  Synchronized the prefs GUI with the actual prefs state
   -  Added automatic opening of the README file on the first launch of
a new version
   -  Added a menu item to access the README from the Help menu
   -  Added tool tips
   -  Added a missing retain in the code
   -  Updated credits
   -  Added automatic checking for a new version at launch

rgds,
Adam