[OS X TeX] Thanks

Peter C. Young p.young at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Jun 19 04:01:37 EDT 2004

Can I thank all of those of responded so quickly and kindly to my
questions: you not only resolved my problem but also taught me more
about TeXShop (and some alternatives). I am most grateful.

Best wishes,

Peter
--
        Centre for Research on Environmental Systems and Statistics
                     CRESearch  LANCASTER UNIVERSITY
      Lancaster LA1 4YQ, U.K             e-mail: p.young at lancaster.ac.uk

            WWW pages: for information on the CAPTAIN Matlab Toolbox
		      and latest paper downloads, visit
                   http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/cres/systems.html

         ** home phone number: +1524 33558: messages can ALWAYS be left
		here and THIS IS PREFERABLE FROM MY STANDPOINT

          I try to respond to  messages in reasonable time, so please
	    try again if you do not get an answer within one week