[OS X TeX] [ANN] TCOBrowser-0.63

Frank STENGEL fstengel at menara.ma
Sun Jun 20 16:27:05 EDT 2004

Le 20 juin 04, à 19:12, Adam Maxwell a écrit :

> Right, thanks for letting me know.  TCOBrowser copies the file to /tmp
> before opening it, but was returning an error if the file already
> existed; I've fixed this, and will upload 0.71 shortly.  I had a
> warning to myself in the code about error handling at that point, so
> it will also have a more informative sheet if an error occurs.

Thanks, I'll try the new version ASAP

> Ouch.  What hardware are you using?  I haven't tried to optimize
> anything yet, but a 1600 item tableview might be inherently slow.
> Have you tried searching to limit the number of items displayed?

Cube accelerated to 1GHz. Single line scroll is ok. However page down
is rather slow (about as fast as the same amount of single line
scrolls. It is as if it tries to refresh the side drawer for every line
that is scrolled...
--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>nordnet.fr)