[OS X TeX] Fixme question and favorite packages

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Mon Jun 21 10:43:45 EDT 2004

I find the parsetree package useful for writing phrase marker trees
(used in linguistics), the ulem package useful for using strikeouts,
the gb4e package is indispensible for various linguistic applications,
varioref is handy if you've got lots of numbered figures to refer to
and I like the footmisc package for formatting footnotes.

How does one get a hold of pdfcprot? A search of CTAN doesn't find it.

Thanks,
Kyle