[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 22 09:39:04 EDT 2004

On 22 jun 2004, at 15:30, Joseph C. Slater wrote:

> On Jun 22, 2004, at 8:48 AM, Edward Thome wrote:
>
>> Dr A. J. Carr posted a script (for the Terminal) and Heiko Oberdiek
>> another sometime back, which crops pdf files.  I have a copy of each,
>> but feel that perhaps they should give their permission before I post
>> them back to the list.  Perhaps they'll read this and repost or give
>> their permissions.
>>

> No request for permission needed.
>
> a) Gerben planned on putting pdfcrop.pl in i-Installer on 1 Mar 2003
> but must have forgotten (a rare Gerben oversight), but pdfcrop.pl is
> on ctan anyway.
>
> b) Carr's post on the list is from 31 Mar 2003 and includes his script.
>
> See http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/MacOSX-TeX-Digests/2003/default.html

Apart from the fact that the original post was in html, and the copy in
the archives is heavily mangled, many =20 and =2E replacements have
been inserted. If someone could post a copy -- and make sure they post
it in a plain text email -- at least we then have a known good copy in
the archives.

Maarten